Saturday, May 9, 2020

Michigan's Resident Rocker Will Clear His Name Once And For All!

Now who would have thought it is once again Time for Michigan's Resident Rocker to sit down in the Cockpit Under the beautiful Flag of God's Country; which as all of yous know is Canada; even those of yous who are simply functionally illiterate know God's Country is indeed Canada; a Utopia of PEACE, FREEDOM and DEMOCRACY! As a Proud Canadian; Trapped in the United States of the AUTHORITARIAN DICTATOR, Donald Trump; I am on a Mission to Make America, AMERICA again! Yous see; "America" ain't merely a Country; it's a Concept of what's supposed to be Good, Fair and Just in this World! Yet as we speak; Horrible Injustices continue to be Committed by fucking White Supremacist assholes; all at the Direction of the TRAITOROUS DICTATOR; Donald Trump! Nonetheless; I ain't about to give Trump any more mention in this Manifesto; because Let's be honest; Trump doesn't deserve to be mentioned any further in this entry! Well, as we all know a very Special Date is upon the Horizon; for Later this Month, it will be 2 Years since I Joined the Family at Anchor Wiping Cloth in Detroit, Michigan. Now this truly is a Family Run Business; And I am very happy to be a Member of the Team! In fact; I think I have finally found something I can do for what will be the Remainder of My Professional Driving Career! And you know what? I really wonder why I waited so damn Long to Get My CDL! As we all are aware of I didn't get My CDL Until I was 37 Years Old; and it really makes me regret wasting so many damn years working in Meaningless Factory Jobs that Just simply didn't Pay Me enough to Live off of as well as just Made me Miserable! Now if yous really Look at the Last 13 Years of My Life since I obtained My CDL; I have had 6 Jobs (Including My Time Hauling Expedited Freight) and what's really Nice is; I haven't had to deal with Office Politics! I mean the beauty of My Current Job is I don't have to Look Over My Shoulder; I don't have to Worry about People starting bullshit Rumors about Me; all I have to do is Jump in the Truck @ 5:30 Monday-Friday Mornings and Drive to the Warehouse in Detroit; Load Up My Truck and go out on My Route. Now of course there are days in which My Employer needs me to return to the Warehouse after My Route and Load Up for the Next Day's Route; which Takes me Primarily into the Grand Rapids, Michigan Area. Other times; I Load Up for Jackson and Kalamazoo; and of course in other weeks I get sent into Flint, Saginaw and Bay City Areas. Now of course; I Park the Truck at the Ryder Facility in Flint; which is how it is that I have Lived in Genesee County for the Last 2 Years. Now of course the Longest I was at any Employer was My Time at MPP Corp in Kimball Township, Michigan. This was a Job I really enjoyed Doing and I Learned a Great deal that I take to Work with Me every Day. I Miss Getting Paid every Thursday and I really Miss the Money I made; Hell, in 2016; I earned Close to $61,000.00 in that Year alone! But after 3 Years things simply didn't work out; but I have No Regrets over that! Then I went to Work at Weeks' Food Corp in Richmond, Michigan. Now this Job was a Torture Test; both Physically and Mentally; Now don't get Me wrong; Weeks' Food Corp is a Good Company to Work for; it simply wasn't a Good Fit for Me! The ONLY Thing I really Miss about Working at Weeks' Food Corp was getting Paid every Friday. Other than that, well as I said I did Learn some very valuable stuff; but I Never Really Looked forward to going to Work when I was there! It seems as if all I was doing was putting out fires! But Once I Joined the Anchor Wiping Cloth Family; I had a feeling that I was going to be a Happy Man; Little did I realize that 2 Months after I Got Hired at Anchor Wiping Cloth; that I would be Moving into a beautiful 1 Bedroom Apartment in Mount Morris that ain't just simply a Nice Place to Call "Home". But it's Remarkably Affordable on top of that! The beauty of My Job; is I can work as Many or as few Hours as I want and My Pay is Fairly Consistent. In fact all that is Required of me is to Run My Delivery Routes. Usually after that (or even during My Delivery Routes) I go out and Hunt Pallets. Now a few of My Customers actually Give Me Pallets that they don't want to use; which means Bonus Money in My Paychecques! I have to say that My Job is a true Blessing! Now I ain't a very Religious Man; so yous may be shocked by me using a Religious Term as a "Blessing", but it truly is! The Only Drawback about Living here in Genesee County is that in essence I still Hardly Know anybody Out here! But since I really don't go out of My way to Make Friends; it ain't necessarily a bad thing at all! Now of course; as yous have noticed I only used 1 F-Bomb so far; well that's because I haven't gotten to the Disclaimer for those of yous who get Offended easily to STOP Reading what I am writing because I do use rather strong Language in My Manifestos and for good Reason; because usually when I write out My Manifestos I am Pissed Off; and of course Tonight is No Exception to that Rule! How many of yous saw the film The Karate Kid? The Main Character was being HARASSED and beaten up by these Bullies; Yet at the end of that Film the Main Bully; got his Come-Uppance! Well there's been a Bully Harassing Me for the Last 4 Years! Now the Target of this Manifesto has been Pissing Me off for the Last 4 fucking Years because he's been SLANDERING My GOOD NAME for the Last 4 fucking Years! The very fucking Pile of Shit I am Targeting in this Manifesto is None other than My Mother's Husband, 1 Paul J. Brown, Jr. Now what Precipitated this Falling Out? Well; for those of yous who Know Me on a Personal Basis; yous all KNOW that what this asshole has been Spreading around My Original Hometown of Port Huron, Michigan is ABSOLUTELY 1000% NOT FUCKING TRUE! Even PAUL, HIMSELF KNOWS DAMN WELL that what he's been spreading about Me is 1000% NOT FUCKING TRUE AT ALL! So allow me to Take yous down Memory Lane to a Time in which I now wish I could Travel back in time to Forewarn that Younger Version of Myself about a Young Woman by the Name of Brittany. Now for those of yous who are curious as to who Brittany is; I have a Photo of her and I can send yous a Photo of her to see how it is; that I got so mixed up with her! Brittany is Now a beautiful 30 Year Old Brunette with Blue Eyes. Now In My Book; a Brunette with Blue Eyes is as Rare as an Asian Woman with Blonde Hair! Nonetheless; I met Brittany at a Speedway Gas Station on the Corner of Hall Road & Groesbeck Highway in Mount Clemens, Michigan. I was Fueling Up My Employer's Pickup Truck when this Brunette asked me for a favor. She Told me that her Grandmother was in Flint and she was in Poor Health; therefore I Gave that Young Woman $40.00. She Started to cry and gave me a hug; I really didn't think anything about it at the time. I simply thought I was Lending a Helping Hand; she then asked for My Phone # and we started exchanging Text Messages. A Month Later, Brittany got Picked Up on an Arrest Warrant and she ended up spending 4 Months in the Macomb County Jail. I figured that I wasn't going to see or hear from her again anytime soon. Now Fast Forward to the Day of this Incident; which is June 3, 2016. I Pick Up Brittany (and to tell yous the TRUTH) I had been suspecting that she was a Drug Addict; I mean think about it; she was ALWAYS wanting Money; and I admit; I never really watched the TV Show, Intervention on the A & E Network. And at that Point in time it was 18 Years since I was Last Around a Drug Addict, that being My First Wife, Carrie (Now as far as I know Carrie is STILL Addicted to Hallucinogenic Drugs and Alcohol) and I forgot Just how fucking Manipulative Drug Addicts can be! I also forgot How Good Drug Addicts are at LYING to get what they want! Now the Story Brittany kept Hammering at Me was "Her Mother had Terminal Breast Cancer" which I Kept giving her the benefit of the Doubt. I simply could not connect the Dots to Reveal the true Picture of what she really was up to! Now I am going to throw a few Key Words at yous: they are SUSPECTED and PROVE. Now where am I going to use these Words? Follow along and I will reveal them to yous! For a few Months Leading up to this Incident; I SUSPECTED that Brittany was Using Drugs without My Knowledge! Problem was I simply Could Not PROVE it! Now I had made it CRYSTAL CLEAR to her that if she was going to Use Drugs that she WOULD NOT BE WITH ME! That Goes for ANY Woman who is going to be Involved with Me! I WILL NOT and I Re-Iterate WILL NOT Date a fucking JUNKIE! I don't have a "3 Strikes & You're OUT" Policy as far as Use and or Involvement with Narcotics are Concerned! It's Called you get Caught with Drugs; you're OUT of My Life! So as I was saying and I want YOU, Paul to Read this Word for Word; because You KNOW FULLY FUCKING A-WELL that I ain't NEVER Had a God Damn Thing to do with Drugs in My Life! After I picked Brittany Up; I kept asking her where she wanted to go so we could talk; yet she seemed to keep "Falling asleep". Now I don't know what a Possible Drug Overdose Looks Like; because Prior to that; I ain't never seen one! I started thinking "I Probably Need to get her either back to the Motel she was staying at." I figured she hadn't slept in about 36 Hours or so. I Pull into the Parking Lot of this Family Dollar Store in Eastpointe (formerly known as East Detroit), Michigan. I'm trying to figure out what I need to do. I was about to go into the Store to buy her a Stuffed Animal; just as a means of Showing her what I felt towards her; well as I am about to get out of My Car this Squad Car from the Eastpointe Police Department Rolls Up behind My Car. So I Proceed to talk to the Officers. They ask to search me as well as My Car; well Naturally since I have NOTHING TO HIDE! I say Go ahead." Meanwhile, I hear the sound of Handcuffs clicking shut; I turn around and I see Brittany being Handcuffed; before I could ask what was going on; the One Officer told Me "Sir, apparently you don't know your Girlfriend very well, she's being arrested for Felony Possession of Narcotics!" Now I respond "Officer, I'm afraid you're Correct, I Really DON'T KNOW her at all!" When I asked the Officer what he meant; he Explained to me that she had 4 Xanax Pills in her Purse! I then hear Brittany yell "Babe, do something!" So Naturally I asked the Officers to Get her Out of My Sight before I do something I'm Later going to Regret! I IMMEDIATELY BROKE OFF the Relationship! I felt so betrayed! I couldn't even Imagine that somebody who swore that she "Loved Me" could Lie to Me Like she did. Now here's where it gets all the Worse; My fucking Car got Impounded; the Officer told me that "Even though you are Innocent; we have NO CHOICE BUT to Impound the Vehicle; you will have the Chance to get it back, Monday." Needless to say; I was enraged. I Learned that Brittany was being taken to a Hospital  Located on the Corner of Hoover and 12 Mile Roads in Warren; I Later got a Hold of the Woman who I Later Learned is Brittany's Mother! Yous talk about the Unpleasant Surprised Coming down the pike at Me all that fucking Weekend! I asked Brittany, who at that time had all kinds of tubes sticking into her, for an explanation as to why My fucking Car got Impounded, and what else was she LYING to me about? She then tells the Woman I Later Learned is her Mother (who Looks as Healthy as a 52 Year Old Woman could be) that she was attempting to Kill herself! At this Point I'm thinking "What the fuck?" The Doctor explains to me that the Next 48 Hours will be "Touch and Go, due to the Amount of Drugs in her System!" While I was being given a Ride Home by, who I Later Discovered is Brittany's Mother I was seething! I couldn't believe that I had been LIED To by somebody who swore that she "Loved Me". Now I knew Brittany has Problems; but Little did I realize the Depth of her Problems! When I got My Car back; I returned Brittany's Belongings to who I Later that Day Learned is her Mother; I then Learn that Brittany had been seeing Somebody behind My Back and apparently she was involved with this Felonious Pile of shit for at Least 5 Years Prior to Meeting Me! O.K. Paul; Allow Me to explain the Forfeiture Laws that Led to My Car Getting Impounded; even though I WAS NEVER EVEN HANDCUFFED, Let Alone Taken into Custody: Civil forfeiture in the United States, also called civil asset forfeiture or civil judicial forfeiture, is a process in which Law Enforcement officers take assets from persons suspected of involvement with crime or illegal activity without necessarily charging the owners with wrongdoing. While civil procedure, as opposed to criminal procedure, generally involves a dispute between 2 private citizens, civil forfeiture involves a dispute between Law Enforcement and property such as a pile of cash or a house or a boat, such that the thing is suspected of being involved in a crime. To get back the seized property, owners must prove it was not involved in criminal activity. Sometimes it can mean a threat to seize property as well as the act of seizure itself. Civil forfeiture is not considered to be an example of a criminal justice financial obligation. Now Paul: a.k.a. "Mr. I THINK I'M PERFECT" Answer me this fucking Question: Since You WERE NOT THERE and thus KNOW NOTHING: Whys was I Not Arrested? Why was I NEVER Taken Into Custody? Why was I Not Lodged in the fucking Macomb County Jail for that fucking Weekend that My Car was Impounded? Why did I NEVER HAVE TO Appear in Court in connection with this Charge? Why because IT'S NOT FUCKING TRUE! In fact I will fucking Challenge you to come up with some fucking PROOF that I am a "Dope Dealer" that you have been Calling Me in fucking Public for the Last 4 fucking Years! In fact Call the fucking Eastpointe Police Department with the Date of the Incident being June 3, 2016. Involving MY 2009 Chevrolet Cobalt. In Fact; I challenge you to Call the fucking Sheriff's Department of My Current Home County which is Genesee County and or ALL 83 Michigan Counties; as to whether I have ANY fucking Arrests, Convictions, Court Dates and so on as far as ANY fucking Narcotics Related Charges against Me! Go ahead! Because shit Like this is a Matter of PUBLIC RECORD! This is your fucking Chance to Come Up with some fucking PROOF that I have been "Dealing Drugs!" Because as is the Law here in the Great State of Michigan; I am issuing you a fucking Chance to RETRACT your SLANDEROUS LIES about Me "Dealing Drugs", because yous KNOW YOUS HAVE NOT 1 FUCKING SHRED OF CREDIBLE EVIDENCE Linking Me to ANY kind of Drug Related Activities; because I MUST forewarn yous that I will be Filing a Small Claims Court Lawsuit against you for fucking SLANDER and HARASSMENT if you REFUSE to Retract your SLANDEROUS LIES against Me within 30 Days of receiving this Manifesto! Now allow me to give yous the definition of SLANDER: Slander (Noun) 1. Oral communication of false and malicious statements that damage the reputation of another.
2. A false and malicious statement or report about someone. Now Let's see, Publicly Telling a LIE about somebody engaging in a Criminal Activity that said Person is not Involved in such as Me "Dealing Drugs" that's SLANDER! And you KNOW GOD DAMN WELL that there's NO TRUTH to ANY of those fucking Statements! And where do I get Harassment? Well allow Me to Refresh your fucking Memory; because I DO NOT fucking Recall you having MY PERMISSION to Call Me at all! Yet you Kept Leaving HARASSING VOICE MAIL Messages on My Phone; after specifically I told yous that we have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO FUCKING TALK ABOUT! For those of yous who are saying "Why are you airing your 'Dirty Laundry' here on Facebook?" This ain't Airing No "Dirty Laundry" this is about CLEARING MY GOOD NAME! In fact, Paul; you fucking DRUNK; I WILL be Taking a fucking Lie Detector Test to CLEAR MY GOOD NAME of your 1000% FALSE CHARGES of being a "Dope Dealer" and when I PASS that Motherfucker; I WILL WIPE YOUR ASS with the Results and then shove them down your fucking Throat! By the way I still have those fucking Voice Mail Messages that I WILL Use against you in Court! Which Leads to the Question WHY are yous CALLING ME AT the wee Hours of the fucking Morning? AFTER I TOLD YOUS THAT YOUS ARE UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES TO CALL ME AT ALL?! What are you going to do then; after the Judge slaps the hammer down on the Bench and says "You MUST Pay Michigan's Resident Rocker $5000.00 for SLANDER & HARASSMENT." Beat on that Pickle Brained Dog; who has been the Target of your fucking Cowardly abuse for Years? I mean that animal is so damn dumb that is Brains were dynamite; he wouldn't even have enough fucking Powder to blow his nose! But you being the COWARD that you ARE you beat on that Poor, dumb creature with slippers, or whatever you can get your hands on! Because that dumb animal simply don't know well enough to know that he has a RIGHT to Defend Himself from your Cruelty! In fact Let's raise the fucking Stakes. You say You ain't supposed to have a Girlfriend when you are Married!" Well who the fuck do you think you are? The Morality Police? I DO NOT answer to a Damn Soul who ain't Signing My Paychecques! With that being said apparently it's O.K. for you to Go fuck your Own Grandson's Mother while Married to My Mother, eh? Because you seem to think that the "Rules" that apply to everybody else DOES NOT APPLY to YOU, eh? Fuck you! And of course you seem to think that I will fall for your fucking Game of Luring me out to MY MOTHER'S HOUSE so you can Pull your God Damn GUN on me; because you KNOW that you have NO CHANCE against me in a FAIR, Man-O E Man-O Fight against Me! Now I ain't saying that I am Known for My Pugilistic Skills; but bring your Little YELLOW Carcass Out to Mount Morris and I will see your Limp, Bloody Carcass Loaded into a fucking Meat Wagon after I get Done with you! Rest assured, Paul I AIN'T THE LEAST BIT AFRAID OF YOU! You say you're "Hard of Hearing?" Personally I think you're fucking FAKING IT! After all you accuse My Brother of "Faking" his Kidney Problems that Require Dialysis! How the fuck can ANYBODY "Fake" that? All of a sudden you're a fucking DOCTOR? Blow it out your ass! One thing I noticed is you're always Playing the fucking "Roger" Card! I wonder why? Well, yous may as well throw the fucking "Roger" Card in the fucking fire, because it has NO EFFECT On Me No More! After all; we CANNOT Change Our Genetic Makeup! So what if I Inherited a few of his Character Flaws? At Least I can Say I ain't NEVER fucked My Own Grandson's Mother! While we're on that Topic; since You have something to fucking HIDE (Namely your affair with your Grandson's Mother in which Her Daughter, Brianna, could very well be Biologically YOURS!) why Not take a Lie Detector Test; because Infidelity is among the Topics that Lie Detector Tests can be administered for ! Wouldn't it be funny if Your Grandson's Mother Named YOU as Brianna's Father and say the Paternity Test Results says "When it comes to 12 Year Old Brianna, Paul, YOU ARE THE FATHER!" How the fuck would you be able to explain that away to My Mother? I Personally would Love to be a fucking fly on the wall when that Conversation takes Place! In fact; I find it rather funny how you seem to Remember every single fucking Time My Brother or I did something "Wrong" from even 30 fucking Years ago; yet whenever My Brother or I did something Really awesome you would develop a Case of fucking SELECTIVE AMNESIA! In fact you were Probably Hoping against All Hope that My fucking Car would Get Repossessed; well I hate to disappoint yous, but I Paid that damn thing off back in February; now it's MINE OUTRIGHT! It's a Crying Shame that you MADE My Mother HAVE TO CHOOSE Between you; her ALCOHOLIC Husband and her 2 CHILDREN, her own Flesh & Blood! ALL Over a stupid fucking HALLMARK HOLIDAY! I would have Made her a Nice Mother's Day Meal out of My Own Kitchen; but YOU Had to Drive a fucking Wedge between My Mother and HER 2 SONS! Why? because your Precious Ego is Bruised? Tough shit! I DO NOT FUCKING ANSWER TO YOU! You accuse My Ex-Wife, Tracey of "Sticking Her Nose in On Your Business;" yet Let's apply that Logic to You doing that to ME! What fucking Business is it of YOURS that my fucking Car got Impounded? What fucking business are MY FINANCES of YOURS? What do yous think yous have the fucking Right to GRILL Me over shit that's NONE OF YOUR GOD DAMN BUSINESS? And ALWAYS ASSUME that I'm GUILTY; UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT? Fuck you! I HAVE NOTHING TO ANSWER TO YOU FOR! Looks Like you're getting a Dose of YOUR OWN MEDICINE; doesn't taste so fucking Good, eh? 2 Can Play at that fucking Game! In fact I wonder why it is you Bought My Nephew a Trailer House and Paid a Year of his Lot Rent after getting that fucking 6 Figure Settlement from that Trucking Accident that you were found to be AT FAULT for? Is it because even HE Knows that you fucked his Mother and you have a GUILTY CONSCIENCE? Personally I don't give a damn who you Placed your dick inside of; because that's between you and My Mother! Well whoever I Put My dick inside of is NONE OF YOUR GOD DAMN BUSINESS! Yous want to talk about an episode of the Jerry Springer Show; a LOSER who Married his Uncle's Ex-Wife just to Make said "Uncle" Jealous; then he fucks his Own Grandson's Mother! Now that's Good Entertaining TV! I would Pay Full Price to see My Mother throw a drink in your face! In fact since your accident which Ended your Truck Driving Career; you have been NOTHING but a DRUNK, Miserable Prick; that NOBODY and I Re-Iterate NOBODY wants to be around; Not even your Grandchildren! Now I have Kept My Mother Out of this shit for the Most Part; but where the fuck were YOU and My Mother when Your Grandchildren's Mother was on her Death Bed? I am referring to MY Daughter, Maggie and MY Son, Jonathan; when their Mother was in the Hospital Knocking on the Grim Reaper's Door? Where were Yous? Out Getting DRUNK? Or were yous Shaking In Fear that I would break your fucking Jaw in 10 Pieces! That ain't the time or the Place to settle Scores! I guess aside from My Nephew; your Other Grandchildren simply don't fucking Matter to yous do they? Oh Now you're Probably accusing ME of having something to do with their Mother's Passing, eh? Wow! I know yous sure can stoop to New Lows; but that's a New Low even for YOU! In all Honesty; Yous didn't Merely "Burn" your Bridge with me yous Dropped a fucking Hydrogen Bomb on it! And I don't know if it Can EVER be Rebuilt! So Now I shall wrap up what I am saying to yous that Until Yous RETRACT YOUR SLANDEROUS LIES about Me being a "Dope Dealer;" then WE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO FUCKING TALK ABOUT! That Means DO NOT CALL ME; DO NOT LEAVE ME ANY VOICEMAILS DO NOT CONTACT ME AT ALL! The ONLY Thing we have to "Talk about" is how Much you're willing to SETTLE this Matter Out of Court for! Until Next Time this is Michigan's Resident Rocker saying Life's too short to be Dragged down by Toxic Influences!

No comments:

Post a Comment