Saturday, January 1, 2022

Could Michigan's Resident Rocker Have Finally Found "The Right Woman?"

Here it is, a Whole New Year; and of course Michigan's Resident Rocker has yet even more on My Twisted, Tormented Mind. Naturally, this should come as no fucking Surprise to any of yous at all! As we all Know at the end of November I turned 52 Years old and of course this more than Likely will Mark the Downhill slide of My Life; because it is said that when a Man turns 25 the Downhill spiral towards the Afterlife speeds way the fuck up! I guess I am somewhat Lucky to have made it this far with all that has come and gone In My 52 Years. Especially in My Personal Life. As I have alluded to in Many of My Past Posts what a fucking Train Wreck My family Life has been (In Fact, aside from My Kids, My Now Late Brother, as well as My Cousins in God's Country, which as all of yous Know is Canada) I really don't have a damn thing to do with My Family; Tragic, but true! Is this something I welcome? Not Necessarily; however as My beautiful Girlfriend, Crystal often says "It is what it is."Makes sense, eh? As yous can tell, I have had to make everything I have accomplished on my Own. Without any fucking Support from My Family! Especially My Parents; now as I have mentioned in My Last Entry; yous can see I still haven't spoken to either one of My Parents it's now been 6 Years since I Last spoke to My Mother. Now is this something I want? Of course I don't however; I ain't about to bow down and kiss someone's ass! Especially not the fucking ALCOHOLIC My Mother has been Married to for the Last 34 fucking Years! It's s shame that it's been this way especially since My Brother Passed Away almost a Month ago! I Guess yous could also say I haven't forgiven My Father, whom I haven't spoken to in about 34 Years as well. Now I know I have Railed on about what has gone on in the Last 6 fucking Years about what has gone down with My Mother and the fucking DRUNK she has been Married to; yet I haven't explained a Lot about the other side of that equation, My Father; now what was his Major Transgression? Well; that Involved My Now Late Brother, Mike. Now Let's backtrack to the Year of 1989; back then Mike ended up stealing a Car and Driving it all the way to Florida. I ain't exactly certain as to what his Motive for doing that was; yet I am certain he was trying to get My Father's attention. Now that Mike is No Longer around; I guess I will Never truly know; on account of that was something I Never got to ask him. Now Mike was Placed on Probation for that Offence; and of course being a Teenager, back then, Much Like Myself; nobody was going to tell him what to do. Well; apparently Mike's Probation Officer apparently felt that Perhaps My Father should take Custody of Mike that that Point in Time; now at that Point in Time, I was 19, and therefore was No Longer My Parents' Responsibility; anyway of course in Court My Father put on a big show; accusing My Mother of "Not allowing him to be a Parent;" now ain't that fucking Interesting? Now as we all are aware of My Father Married his Now Late Wife, Pam, back in August of 1988, and it was No Secret that Mike didn't care very much for Pam (now what the fuck do yous expect, My Brother, Like Myself was a Rebellious Teenager) well Push Came to Shove and of Course, My Father balked at the Opportunity he was given; and therefore Mike was Relegated to the Custody of the Juvenile Detention Facility for about I Dare say about 4 months or so. When I asked My Father why he turned his back on My Brother; well his Response was rather fucking shocking and Oddly enough I would hear this 9 Years Later when I Married My 1st Wife, Carrie. His Response was "Well the Bible says that a Man MUST Obey his Wife." Now I don't give a flying fuck what the Bible says; because I ain't a Religious Man at all! I Respect a Person's beliefs for what the are; even if it's something I don't necessarily agree with; well I guess as I have mentioned I haven't spoken to My Father in Damn Near 34 Years, and I haven't forgiven him for that in that same span of time; and I don't know it it's too Late to do so or not; I Guess it ain't but as of this stage of the Game; nobody has shown up at My Door and I really ain't counting on it! Alright, turning the fucking Corner; it's time for me to stop Rambling On about my dysfunctional Family; as I have Made Clear; I don't follow any fucking Soap Operas; nor do I Intend to star in one! Nonetheless; I haven't been in a Romantic Relationship with very Many Women in My Life; even though I have been Married Twice and of course the first Woman I really had a Serious Relationship with ended up bearing My 2 Kids, My 27 Year Old Daughter, Marjorie and My 25 Year Old Son, Jonathan. Yet as fate would have it that Relationship ended on Rather not so Friendly Terms; and it stayed that way until well, in essence before she Passed Away in December of 2017. Now don't get me wrong; Melisa (My Kids' Mother) was the First True Love of My Life; NOTHING Will ever change that. Even though there was bad blood between us from the Time she broke the Relationship off for Good, when Jonathan was only 2 Months Old. Which Led to one of the biggest Mistakes I ever made which as it stands turned out to be My 1st Wife, Carrie, a Drug Addict, Alcoholic and a Promiscuous Whore. Well as was Predicted that Turned out to be a fucking Flaming Dumpster Fire! Good thing I Never had kids with her, eh? Then came Tracey, My 2nd Wife, now she couldn't have Children; which I have to be honest with yous; 2 Kids was all I could handle. I ended up starting to see her after Carrie had ran out on Me; but Let's be honest; do yous think I would have made it Work with somebody who is almost 10 Years Younger than Me? Who had 2 addictions? Good thing I Cut My Losses when I did! Now Tracey is the Longest Relationship I have ever had; I was with her for 21 Years when we Divorced in 2018; now that's shortly after I Relocated to Mount Morris; where I have Called "Home" since July of 2018. Now for what turned out to be the Last 3 Years of My Last Marriage; I ended up having 2 "Girlfriends" and of course I put that term in "Quotes" because I don't know if I could say they ever were Worthy of being referred to as My "Girlfriends." Now as I have mentioned before, Brittany, who is Now 32 Years old is a Drug Addict; and of course she Caused me no Shortage of stress and anxiety. After a Year of trying to save her from herself; I decided that she was growing too Toxic for Me! I mean did I really have a shot at something Long Term with someone who is 20 Years Younger than me with a Self Destructive Streak that I couldn't have gotten her off of? In Guess in all honesty; she NEVER REALLY WAS "Mine" at all! Because as I discovered; after her Arrest on Drug Possession Charges which got my Car Impounded over the First Weekend of June in 2016; she was seeing some Fellow Felon, Scumbag Drug Addict; whom I ended up getting into  fight with and could have been seriously Injured in! When all was said and Done I Realized that I had to be done with her. A couple Months Later I meet a Young Woman Named Jessica, who is Now 33; who Grew Up in Genesee County where I Now Live. Unlike Brittany; she doesn't Smoke, Drink or Use Drugs; yet the age Gap was still a Major Concern since she is Only 8 Years Older than My Son (they share the Same Birthday) she has a Son who turns 12 in March. Yet as I seemed to have Predicted; that Relationship didn't turn out to be any better! Although Jessica didn't cause me as much stress as Brittany did; My Relationships with both women seemed to follow the same Parallels. This is shit yous simply can't make it up, even if yous wanted to! I guess that's why I won't date anybody Younger than 40 Years old anymore! Now check this shit out; When I was about to Move to Genesee County, I Looked at Only 2 Apartment Complexes, 1 in Burton, Near Flint, Genesee County's Hub City, and the One in Mount Morris, where I Now Call "Home." Now Jessica Lived in the Complex in Burton; and she had the fucking GALL to tell me "If you move into that Apartment Complex, not Only will I Not Visit you, but I hope you get shot!" What the fuck kind of "Loving Girlfriend" would hope the Man she Professes to "Love"gets shot? Hearing that; I figured I had to think of a fucking Exit Strategy! After all I Learned a Painful Lesson especially from being with Brittany; now I fell hard for her! And did I ever end up getting burned by that! Now Of course; had My So-Called "Loving Wife" STOOD UP to her Devout TRUMP SUPPORTING Sister, Kelly; chances are I would still be Married and Living in the fucking Shithole known as Pork Huron! Yet, because Kelly Made her CHOOSE between her Husband and her Now Late Father's FABULOUS WEALTH; well I Guess she couldn't get Past the thought of being CUT OFF of her Father's Fabulous Wealth. Even though at that Time I had a Job that I was Making on an Average of $60,000.00 a Year. Well; that was ALWAYS a Problem for My Now Ex Wife; she NEVER ONCE Stood Up to ANYBODY who was Out to Break Us Up! Even though I was the BEST THING to ever happen to her! She NEVER DID seem to appreciate the Fact that I was the Best thing to ever happen to her! Now I have Dated a few Women since I Moved to Mount Morris; but None of them really seemed to Pan Out as in a Serious Relationship Never seemed to Develop. Sure; I fucked these Women; but a Serious Relationship just didn't seem to be in the Cards. Now we shall Fast Forward to August of 2021; when Fate would seem to Intervene again. I was coming Home from My Grand Rapids Route when I was in Lansing (Michigan's Capital City) when I spotted 2 Stacks of Pallets Outside of this Strip Mall Located at the Corner of St. Joe Highway and Waverly Road in Lansing; so since I figured Pallets are a Major Part of How I earn My Living, I decided to Roll the Dice and Venture into this Discount Store; and when I walked in, the first Employee I saw was this beautiful I assume Brunette Woman Named Crystal; I asked her if she's the One in Charge; I knew when I first saw her; I KNEW I Liked what I saw in her! So after she got her Supervisor, and Ultimately I got to Throw the Pallets onto My Truck; but In the Meantime; I had to Take a Gamble on getting to Know Crystal better; so being awkward as far as trying to Let any Woman know that I would Like to get to know her better; I Guessed that Crystal was right around My Daughter's age; but Crystal was a Good Sport about it and she told me that she's 46 Years Old, she has a 28 Year Old Son, a 19 Years Old Daughter and a Granddaughter; which I would have Never Guessed that at all! So I took another Gamble and Gave her My Phone Number. When she went on Break we sat out in front of the Store and I Let it be known that I find her to be very attractive; which she is. As I have gotten to know her; I discovered that her and Me are a Great Deal alike; In Fact I often Refer to her as a "Female Version of Myself," Now ain't that a Rather frightening Visual? But I have Grown to Love her; sure we have had our share of Arguments; which I have to be honest with yous I really don't Like! Not to mention we haven't really gotten to spend any Real Quality Time together; yet it seems as if there's something that Really Makes us Look as if we are a Good Couple; now whether this will be the Case; well I Guess that Remains to be seen! Yet I will say this Much; she's the ONLY Woman who has Changed My Mind about My Decision to Never Again get Married; now will this happen? Again that Remains to be seen! I admit there are some things about me that she doesn't Like; same thing applies here. But as I have said; there seems to be something that seems to draw us together. The Main thing I can say is I Know how I feel about her. One thing she has gotten to notice about me is that I go to Extraordinary Lengths to Please her! I just hope she notices these things; I make no Bones about it that I really do Care about her; and Let's be Honest, Since I ain't getting any Younger; I figure this is My Last Chance at Finding "True Love," so I don't want to waste it on Women who seem to just Can't Value Me for who I am. I especially don't want to waste My Time with Women who are Younger than 40; these are the kinds who say "Age is 'Just a Number!'" Now of course I don't buy that shit for 1 fucking Second! To Me; there's a Certain "Maturity" Factor (Or Lack thereof) in Women who are Younger than 40 Years of Age that Makes me Steer Clear of them! Not to mention Experience is a Valuable Teacher as well! So with that being said could Crystal finally be "the One?" The "Right Woman?" Well, I Guess as the 1984 Hit from the Band, Asia Goes, Only Time Will Tell! Until Next Time; this is Michigan's Resident Rocker saying That Only Death and Taxes are Guaranteed; because True Love ain't Guaranteed!

No comments:

Post a Comment