Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Should Those Who Make False Accusations Of Rape Or Abuse Be Prosecuted

To say that a Tremendous Deal is on the Twisted Mind of Michigan's Resident Rocker is Putting it rather Mildly to say the Least! It's safe to say that I have stored a Great Deal in My Twisted Mind since I was Regularly Posting these Manifestations on another Website; a Majority of which has been Published in My Book Confessions From The Twisted Mind Of Michigan's Resident Rocker. Could these Recent Postings be in the Sequel to My Book? Well none of yous really know, now do yous? Now I have made no bones about the Fact that I don't believe that Humans Being are Meant to be Monogamous; shows such as the Jerry Springer Show and the Maury Povich show in essence Prove this Theory! Now I don't know of Many Scientific Studies that have been Conducted along this Topic; but think about this; How Many of yous can say yous have been 100% Faithful to every Man/Woman yous have Dated? I know I cannot say I have been! I mean I admit when I was Dating a Woman I in essence really had no intention of Starting a Relationship with; this Dates back to before My Now 17 Year Old Son, Jonathan was Born. My Now 19 Year Old Daughter, Marjorie was about I Dare say 14 Months Old at that Time. Now This Woman I Met through a Longtime Friend of Mine. Now she was a Nice Enough Young Woman, Naturally, I Banged Her on the Very Night I Met her. I Guess if I really wanted a Relationship with her that Perhaps I could have Married Her; but Think about this; I was still Getting Over what had Originally Happened between My First True Love and I. I also had to think about what would have been best for Maggie at that Time (I also thought Maggie would have been the Only Child I would ever Have). Naturally, I still had feelings for Maggie's Mother. So 1 Day, as I has Taken Maggie Home, of Course I had to contend with something I Really did not want to Hear at all! However; I simply Could Not Resist any More, because of the Fact that I have a Child with that Woman (I am Referring to Of Course, Melisa Scramlin). Through Marjorie & Jonathan; Melisa Scramlin will always be a Part of My Life whether the both of us want to Admit it or not! So of course I did the Dirty Deed with Melisa Scramlin, again (Somehow, I think that was How Jonathan first became a thought). Of course I had to tell the Woman I was Dating at the Time that I has Sex with Melisa Scramlin. That always has been a Weakness of Mine; I have Never been able to Resist any Offers of Sex! In fact if some Woman were to Offer Me an Opportunity to Have Sex with her; would I be able to Turn Her Down? Chances are I wouldn't be able to do that! Yet My Wife doesn't have anything to be Insecure about; because I Really haven't had any Offers! But getting back to that Particular Woman She asked Me "Did you Like it?" Now Naturally of course I did! I mean what Man wouldn't Like any Opportunity to do something Like that? Yet Since I only saw this Woman as a "Friend with Benefits" I Naturally did not feel any Remorse over that at all! However this Woman had apparently Wanted More than a Friends with Benefits Arrangement. Of course as Predicted; I ended up Trying to Re-Connect with Melisa Scramlin. As it Turned Out that was a Huge Mistake! But I thought I was doing what was Right My My Young Daughter. Now for those yous who are starting to Question the Direction of this Blog Entry; Not to Worry, I have arrived at the Main Topic! Now I Posed the Question of should Those who Make False Accusations of Rape, Domestic Violence, Stalking and or Child Abuse be Prosecuted? Now the Answer to this Question is an absolute No-Brainer! HELL YEAH! People who Make False Accusations SHOULD Be Prosecuted, and Ultimately Ordered to Serve Time in Jail; here's why I say these things; False Accusations have been Known to Ruin Lives of those who Find themselves on the Wrong End of False Accusations. In Fact the Other Day, I read an Article in My Hometown's Local Newspaper the Times Herald about a Woman Names Sara Ylen who was Recently Sentenced to Prison for Falsely Accusing 2 Men of Sexually Assaulting her. In Fact I shall share the Article which includes the Timeline of the events as they Unfolded in Fact here's the Article: Sara Ylen will serve a minimum of 5 years in prison after falsely accusing 2 men of Raping her and then using makeup to create the appearance of bruising to corroborate her story. "This is a tormented and disturbed woman who will go to extraordinary lengths to wreak havoc upon other individuals, potentially subjecting them to Life Imprisonment, in order to gain sympathy and notoriety for herself," said St. Clair County Circuit Judge Daniel Kelly. Kelly sentenced the 38-year-old Lexington woman Friday to 2 to 4 years for filing a False Felony Report and 3 to 10 years for Tampering With Evidence. The sentences will run consecutively. "I feel that this was justice in its best form," said Suzette Samuels, Wayne County Assistant Prosecuting Attorney. During her Sentencing, Ylen sat Quietly in orange clothing, wearing shackles around her wrists and ankles. She declined to give a Statement. Kelly departed from Michigan Sentencing Guidelines - which recommended a year in the County Jail - opting for a longer Sentence due to the "totality of the facts." "Given the facts of this Case, such a Sentence would be a grave Miscarriage of Justice," Kelly said. "Nothing in the Guidelines gives adequate weight to the diabolical nature, the methodical orchestrations, or the callousness of her treachery." After deliberating for less than 30 minutes, a jury found Ylen Guilty on all counts Dec. 5. During her 3-day Trial, witnesses testified that Ylen went to Police some days after the alleged rape claiming she had been Sexually Assaulted by 2 men at her Lexington Home. But both men testified they were at Work at the time. Police said Ylen had the appearance of heavy bruising on her face, as well as lacerations on her arms and legs. When deputies took Ylen to a doctor after her report, the bruises wiped off with a bit of gauze. "She was willing to go so far as to self-inflict wounds to corroborate her falsehoods, to carve into her forearm the word 'slut'," Kelly said. At the sentencing, Ylen's Victims, Terry Stone and Kevelin Patton, gave Statements. Both Stone and Patton said they have suffered damage to their reputations because of Ylen's accusations and the publicity of Ylen's Case. "It's clear now to all that Sara Ylen has an intense need to be a victim and this has wreaked havoc on the lives of many over the past 10 years or more," Stone said. "What will protect the public from these unlawful accusations, or these sick fantasies?" In November 2012, James Grissom - a man convicted in 2003 of Raping Ylen - was released from prison after nearly a decade. After investigators discovered Ylen had made other unfounded claims of Rape, the Michigan Supreme Court granted Grissom a new Trial. Given the length of time since the incident and the new evidence, St. Clair County Prosecutor Mike Wendling asked that the Case be dismissed. Ylen's name became well known in 2003 when she asked the Times Herald to tell the story of her assault and the Grissom Conviction. Grissom, who attended Ylen's Trial and was present at her Sentencing Friday, said her Sentence was "A slap on the hand." "I did 10 years; she should have done at least 10 years," he said. Tammy Lisek, a former friend of Ylen's, was present at the Sentencing along with many of Ylen's former friends and family. Lisek was a witness in a separate Case in Sanilac County where Ylen was accused of falsely claiming to have Cancer. "I'm just ready for closure," Lisek said. "The people sitting in the Courtroom were just the tip of the iceberg of how many people she's affected." Ron Kramer, of Richmond, befriended Ylen through a mutual acquaintance after the Grissom trial. While he admitted doubts about parts of Ylen's story, Kramer said he supports his friend. "There's still people out there that care about her and love her and haven't given up on her ... and God hasn't given up on her," Kramer said. On Monday, Ylen Pleaded No Contest to separate charges of Health Care Fraud in Sanilac County. Ylen received more than $100,000 in hospice care from 2009 to 2011, and about $10,000 from a Church Fundraiser, after she claimed to have Multiple Myeloma. Ylen said she developed Cancer from a Sexually Transmitted Disease she got during the alleged Grissom attack. Police said her Cancer claims were false. None of the Doctors Ylen listed as having diagnosed her with Cancer had actually done so, Police said. Blue Cross Blue Shield is requesting more than $120,000 in restitution in that case. Ylen's Sentencing in Sanilac County is at 9 a.m. Feb. 19. Brenda Sanford, Chief Assistant Prosecutor for Sanilac County and the Attorney Prosecuting Ylen's Health Care Fraud Case, was present at Ylen's Sentencing Friday. Sanford said it is likely Ylen's Sentence in Sanilac County will be served concurrently with her Sentence in St. Clair County.
SARA YLEN CASE * 2001: Ylen says she was Sexually Assaulted by James Grissom in the Fort Gratiot Meijer parking lot.

* 2003: Grissom is Convicted and Sentenced to 15 to 35 years in Prison.

* 2009-11: Ylen Receives Hospice Care for Cancer Treatment.

* May 2012: Michigan State Police begin Investigating Ylen's Cancer claims.

* September 2012: Ylen tells St. Clair County Police she was Sexually Assaulted at her Lexington Home.

* November 2012: Michigan Supreme Court grants Grissom a New Trial after other Sexual Assault claims by Ylen prove unfounded. Instead, the Case is Dismissed, and Grissom is Released from Prison.

* May 2, 2013: Ylen is Arrested and Lodged in St. Clair County Jail for Reporting a False Felony and Tampering With Evidence. She's released on bond the next day.

* May 3, 2013: Ylen is Arrested and Lodged in Sanilac County Jail for Health Care Fraud charges after Police said Ylen's claims of Cancer were false.

* May 6, 2013: Ylen is Arraigned and charged with 6 Felony Counts related to Health Care Fraud in Sanilac County.

* May 22, 2013: Ylen is Arraigned and Charged with Filing a False Report of Rape and Tampering With Evidence in St. Clair County.

* June 18, 2013: Ylen is bound over to Circuit Court on Charges of Falsely Reporting a Rape and Tampering With Evidence after a Preliminary Examination in St. Clair County.

* July 12, 2013: Ylen is bound over to Circuit Court on Health Care Fraud Charges after a Preliminary Examination in Sanilac County.

* Dec. 5, 2013: Jury in St. Clair County finds Ylen Guilty of Filing a False Felony Report and Tampering With Evidence.

* Jan. 13, 2014: Ylen pleads Guilty to 2 of 6 Counts in Sanilac County: Health Care Fraud and Obtaining More Than $20,000 in Services Under False Pretenses.

* Jan. 17, 2014: Ylen is Sentenced to a Minimum of 5 years in Prison for Filing a False Felony Report and Tampering With Evidence. O.K. I shall also share with yous the Main Reason those who Make False Accusations should be Prosecuted! I, Myself have been the Victim of False Accusations; That's Correct, I have Lost 10 Days of My Life in the St. Clair County Jail due to False Accusations of Domestic Violence after Melisa Scramlin FALSELY ACCUSED Me of "Hitting Her on the Arm while I was about to Dish Out an ass kicking to her then LAZY, GOOD FOR NOTHING, SCUZZBAG COUNTRY SINGER LOOK ALIKE LOSER BOYFRIEND, Kevin Thrall! She attempts to Hit Me in the Face with a Telephone Receiver (and that wasn't the First time she Used a Telephone Receiver to Inflict Physical Injury on Me) I Grab her Arm to stop her from Swinging the Receiver at Me; as I said this was Strictly Self-Defense! Yet I end up being Arrested for Domestic Violence; what the fuck? Yet Little did I Realize that this wasn't the Last Time I would be FALSELY ACCUSED of Domestic Violence. Fast Forward to May of 1998; It was at that Point in time that I saw what a Horrible Mistake I made in Marrying a WHORE by the Name of Carrie Stokan! On the Night of May 21, 1998, I Caught Carrie Smoking Marijuana on the Porch Outside of the Apartment where that SLUT and I Lived at the Time. I Made it CRYSTAL CLEAR that I have No Intentions of Staying Married to a JUNKIE! I then Gave her an Ultimatum to "Get Clean or Get the fuck Out!" She then flies onto a Psychotic Rage Slams Down a Fifth of Apple Pucker Schnapps and then Swings the Empty Bottle at Me, after a Few Swings & Misses she ends up breaking the Bottle, she then throws the Bottle away and Grabs a Hunting Knife that was Given to Me as a Wedding Present (From when I Married that Whore) Pulls the Knife out of it's Protective Sheath and then started Swiping at Me with it; after a few Missed Swipes at Me with the Knife; she then Holds the Blade of the Knife against her Own Throat and threatens to Commit Suicide. She then says "There will be Blood On Your Hands if I Kill Myself!" As I Pick Up the Phone to Call Her Parents to Bring Carrie's Addiction to Hallucinogenic Drugs & Alcohol to their Attention, she ends up Cutting the Cord to the Phone with a Swipe of the Knife. I decided that I had better get outa there for a Couple of Hours. About 6 Months Later, I end up Getting Slapped with a Personal Protection Order Accusing Me of Stalking! Are yous serious? Me, STALKING? I Later Learned that she Secretly Filed a Police Report against Me with the St. Clair County Sheriff's Department; I was Accused Felonious Assault; in this FALSE POLICE REPORT that SLUT Accused Me of "Holding a Knife to Carrie's Throat in an Effort to prevent Her from Up & Leaving!" Nothing could be Further from the Truth than That Statement! I then see that "She didn't want Me being Contacted by the Sheriff's Department." At that Point I Put 2 & 2 Together and figured I had better have her Ordered to Undergo a Polygraph Examination; However the Sheriff's Department and the Prosecutor's Office Refused to Take Carrie for a Polygraph; apparently the Sheriff's Department feared Tremendous Embarrassment, because Carrie is the Niece of a Deputy of the Sheriff's Department! Because there's No Question that Carrie would have FAILED Her Lie-Detector Test Miserably! So Now do yous see why it's so Important to Send a Message to those who Make FALSE ACCUSATIONS of Rape, Domestic Violence, Stalking, and or Child Abuse to be Prosecuted and sent to Jail? Take it from Me; as a Man who has been in Jail for a Domestic Violence Crime that I DID NOT COMMIT! Not to Mention a FALSE POLICE REPORT in which I was Accused of a Horrific Crime that I CLEARLY DID NOT COMMIT! Fortunately for that WHORE, the Statute of Limitations has Long Since Run Out; Yet since she Claims to be a "Christian" the Almighty Himself I Know Will Not Forget those LIES she Levied against Me and will Ultimately Judge her on that! Until Next Time this is Michigan's Resident Rocker saying to Those who Make FALSE ACCUSATIONS for your Own Gain; Yous will Live to Regret it!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment