Monday, January 20, 2014

Michigan's Resident Rocker To Work In A Factory? Don't Count On It!

Yes! Once again Michigan's Resident Rocker is coming to yous Live from the Cockpit; and of course yous are in for a Treat; for another Manifestation of what's On My Twisted Mind is about to be Placed into Text for yous to Read! Now Of course I have mentioned in a Previous Blog Entry on how the Rotten Republicans have Once again Failed to do the Right Thing and Extend Unemployment Compensation Benefits for the Long Term Unemployed, such as Myself! Now of course before I get into the heart of what this Entry is all about; as usual, I shall Present a Side Story Strictly to break up the Monotony of what I am about to Rant about! Now as we all know Super Bowl XLVIII (that's 48 in Roman Numerals) will feature the Denver Broncos against the Seattle Seahawks at Met Life Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. Now how this Venue got Selected to Host the Super Bowl; well I guess Only the National Football League May have a Rational Explanation for that! This will be the First Time that the Broncos have appeared in the Super Bowl since John Elway was the Field General for the Broncos; Only this Time Around the Quarterback for the Broncos is 1 Peyton Manning Appearing in his 3rd Super Bowl (His Other 2 Appearances were with the Indianapolis Colts in Super Bowls XLI & XLIV 41 & 44). Whereas the Seahawks are appearing for the First Time since Super Bowl XL (40) which was held at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan. The Broncos Punched their Ticket to the Super Bowl by means of a 26-16 Win Over the New England Patriots Which Earned them the Lamar Hunt Trophy as the Champions of the AFC. Meanwhile the Seahawks Earned the George Halas Trophy as Champions of the NFC by beating their NFC West Rivals the San Fransisco 49ers by a 23-17 Score. The Former AFC West Divisional Rivals will Now Square Off for the Vince Lombardi Trophy. It has been asked of whom I will predict to Take the Vince Lombardi Trophy Home with them? Well, as Much as I would Like to see Peyton Manning Tie His Brother, Eli with 2 Super Bowl Rings; it would be all too Difficult to Pick against the Bad Ass Birds from the Emerald City! The Seahawks' Defense (whom I Thank for Helping Me Win at Least 1 of My 4 Fantasy Football League Championships) is among the Best in all of Football! Led By A Secondary, Led by Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas, Former Detroit Lion, Cliff Avril, and the List goes On and On; My Prediction will be that the Vince Lombardi Trophy will be Ascending the Space Needle when all is Said & Done. My Prediction; Seattle Seahawks-24 Denver Broncos-20. Alright; Moving Right along; it was Just a Matter of Time as to why I would be Telling anybody who gives Half a Damn about why I will NEVER AGAIN Work in another Factory; well Check That; I believe it's More Appropriate to say I will NEVER AGAIN Work on a Production Floor! Now of course is where I will Once again Post a Disclaimer that if yous are among those who get Offended Easily; Stop Reading this Blog Entry by the End of this Sentence; because I simply Cannot Sugar Coat the Reasons why I have Completely Ruled Out Ever Going Back to Working on a Production Floor! Of course the Same could be said for Working in a Restaurant; but at Least in a Restaurant Cooking and or Preparing Food is something I Like Doing; whereas in a Factory; well; all I ever seemed to accomplish was being Miserable! A Majority of those who Work in Factories seem to think that they're there to "Make Friends" or even to "Find Their Soul Mate". Now allow Me to ask yous this Question: What kind of a Pathetic LOSER do yous have to be in order to Not Find that "Special Someone" Outside of Your Workplace? What the Hell Kind of a Depraved Social Life do yous have to have in order to say "I Met My Husband/Wife while We were Both at the Same Facility." Of course some Moron will ask Me "Michigan's Resident Rocker; didn't you Meet One of Your Girlfriends while you were at Work?" Now allow Me to Expand on that; it's True that I met the Woman who would be the Mother of My 2 Children while I was Working at a Local Gas Station back in June of 1993; Now Let Me Make this Perfectly Clear; I was Working at the Time I Met Her; she was not Working with Me at that Time! She was a Customer I was Waiting On (Now as we all know Full-Service Gas Stations, in where an Attendant would Pump Your Gas, Check Your Oil and any other Service yous could Possibly ask for are in essence a Thing of the Past, From what I have seen in God's Country, which as we all know is Canada they still exist). However, every Pathetic, LAZY, GOOD FOR NOTHING, SCUZZBAG, COUNTRY SINGER LOOK ALIKE, LOSER Boyfriend; she has had since then, she Met those LOSERS, because they were Co-Workers of hers! Of course, we don't have to Worry about that, because she Considers "Work" a 4-Letter Word! Now not all of My Experience Working on Production Floors was Bad; yet I don't have very many Good Memories of Any of those Jobs I have held! As I have mentioned before; a Majority of the Jobs I ended up Losing was not because I could not do the Work; I mean yous would have to be a Brain-Dead Idiot in Order to Not be able to do the Work in a Factory! So how did I end up getting Told those Not-So Magical Words that Vince Mc Mahon made so Popular? Those being "YOU'RE FIRED!" O.K. Let's Backtrack to the October of 1996 to March of 1997; Back then I was Employed at what was then known as Britax-Rainsfords, Inc. In Marysville, Michigan. It all started in October of 1996; I was Scheduled to Work Revolving 12-Hour Shifts (every 2 Weeks I would be Scheduled to Work Monday, Tuesday, Saturday & Sunday from 17:00 to 05:00-Translation; 5:00 PM to 5:00 AM) and every other 2 Weeks; Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday. Of course I would have to Put Up with this Flaming Homosexual who shall Remain nameless who would Continuously be Saying how I "Would be his Queer Lover whether I Liked it or not!" Now there's a Time and Place for Everything; However, Since I ain't Gay; I had to Make it Perfectly Clear that I am Not Gay, and that I have no Interest in engaging in any acts Like that Unless, I was Getting Paid to do so! Not to Mention that I thought My Family (Me, My Kids' Mother and My Kids) would Remain Intact; that is Until Shortly Before what Turned Out to be My 27th Birthday! Now enter into the Picture a Woman who I thought would be a Good Friend and someone I could Confide Things in. Now as fate would Have it; My Kids' Mother Up & Leaves Me for a Country Singer Look Alike LOSER; who eventually becomes a Pile of Shit I Vowed I would Pursue to the Gates of Hell to Inflict an ass kicking he so Richly Deserves; for what? Well, Let's Just say if that Pusbag went to Prison where he BELONGS; he would have Probably been Carried Out of there in a Bodybag; if that tells yous what he did! Now Of course this Woman seemed to sense that The Breakup of My Family was something I didn't take very well! Naturally, I have to admit; it was a Nice Distraction from the Emotional Hell I was Going through. Little did I Realize that she Perhaps had an Ulterior Motive; yet I was so Blinded by what I was Going through; that I ended up Allowing her to Follow Me to where I Lived at the Time. I was Hoping that I could keep My Other Co-Workers from knowing about what was going on; I did the best I could, yet it seems as if Nobody can Keep Prying Eyes away, forever! Yes! I admit I nailed her! Now Keeping In Mind it was a Nice Distraction! Yet; I Never Pursued a Relationship with this Woman; Reason #1 was because she was a Married Woman & Reason #2 is because I was already Recovering from 1 Emotional Disaster; I really didn't want to Risk another! After Putting Up with the Harassment from this Faggot Neighbor of Mine (who Worked the Same Shift) I Transferred to Working Essentially the Same Days but from 05:00 to 17:00. Yous would have thought it would have Gotten better; yet things Grew Progressively Worse! I ended up on a Line with this Nasty Skank who has a Mouth Worse than a Sailor! One Day this Bitch Started In on Me Calling Me a Cocksucker! And for about a Month Until I had finally Had Enough she would Keep at it! One Day My then Supervisor Confronted Me as I was doing My Job and asked Me "Did you Tell That Woman on the Line to Blow You and Call her a Bitch?" To that I Replied "No, but if you Prefer, I will!" I then asked her "When are these accusations of My Calling Other Operators Vulgar Names and My Supposedly Playing with Myself going to Stop?" That Nasty Bitch responded "As soon as I Fire your ass!" I assumed that My Time there was Soon about to Run Out! Things Finally Came to a Head One Sunday Afternoon; when My Line was Returning from a Break; and as fate would have that bitch Started again; she Yelled "Hey Cocksucker, are you going to keep talking shit about Me?" At that Point; I reached My Breaking Point; I then Responded "First of All; I haven't said a Damn thing about you; so do us all a favor and Tune Your Rabbit Ears towards somebody who actually cares to Listen to you; you Rabbit-Eared Cum Catcher!" Now along that Line I wanted to shut her up Once and For all! I figured that I would end up being Sent Home; because when yous Utter a Statement Like that Chances are somebody will take Offense to it! Where I Made My Mistake was that I Made that Statement where at Least 4 Witnesses heard what I said! So I got sent to the Head or Human Resources Office; I told Him what I said; after admitting to the Back-Up Line Leader what I said and why I said it! I figured nobody would Believe My Side of the Story; even though it was the Truth! I was Subsequently Suspended for what Turned Out to be 10 Days; However, I Never Returned to Give that Nasty Bitch (The Line Leader) the Pleasure of Firing Me! Now Fast Forward to May of 1999; when I Started My Job at Black River Plastics. This was a Job I Really Enjoyed doing, even though I was Doing ALL of My Work and HALF of the Work Left Not Done by the Other 2 Shifts! Yet Right Away as would be Consistent with what the Major Problem is throughout My Adult Life; some Skank Press Operator (Who by all accounts was a Slut) Asked Me to Go Out on a Date with her. Naturally, I was Flattered by her asking Me such a thing; But I had to Politely Decline Her Offer; because Unlike Most People who Work in Factories; I DO NOT DATE CO-WORKERS! Not to Mention I was Engaged to be Married to the Woman who has been My Wife for Over the Last 10 Years! I suspected that she wouldn't Appreciate another Woman Muscling in on "Her Territory"! Knowing How Insecure My Wife is about "Her Place In My Life" is No Exception to this Rule! I have seen all too many "Office Romances" that have Resulted in One Member of these "Couples" getting Fired! Now this Slut Openly Boasted about "Having Slept with every man in this Plant!" Yet I was the One who simply would not Give In!  After in Essence about a Year or So as I am Relieving Said operator for Her Lunch Break she then Demands "If you don't Go On a Date with Me, I'll Report You for Sexual Harassment!" Now as yous can see, I Do Not React well to Confrontations! Naturally My Strong "Fight or Flight" Instinct Kicked In! I then Told Her "Go for it, Whore!" Even though that term Fits this Slut to a T! My Then Supervisor asked Me "Did you Call the Operator you Relieved a Whore?" I stated that "I don't Deny it, Yet she had been Harassing Me to go on a Date with Her ever since I Started Here! What was I to do to Inform Her that I am not Interested?" 2 Weeks Later, I got Summoned to the Office to be Told that I was being Accused of Sexual Harassment! Was I ever Pissed Off about that! In Early August of 2000; that Slut Got Into an Argument with the 3rd Shift Supervisor and Walked Out of the Plant! Sensing this, I thought "Problem Solved! The Chief Threat to My Job is Gone and I don't have to Deal with her again!" Little did I Realize that another Threat would Emerge; about a Month Later; this Nasty Skank asked Me out on a Date. What was all the Worse was the Fact that she was on Parole for a 3rd Felony Drunk Driving Offense! Now of course the fact that she was a Co-Worker was Strike 1; Strike 2; she's a Convicted Felon; Strike 3: See also Being Engaged to be Married to My Now-Wife! 3 Months Later; Someone from another Department Starts an Argument (which I suspect that Nasty Skank Set Up) after I Report this Incident to the Plant Manager; that Other Bitch goes out on the Production Floor to Continue the Argument in where she Made Several Threats of Bodily Harm against Me! 3 Hours Later; I was Summoned into the Office and was informed that I was being Terminated for get ready for a shock SEXUAL HARASSMENT! Even though Management has ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE of My Committing ANY SUCH ACT! Yet; when I confronted the Plant Manager and Informed him that "You Have ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE THAT I DID ANY SUCH THING!" He then Replied "Ah! We don't Need "Evidence" You're Guilty & That's That!" I figured at that Point in Time I had to Entertain  a Career Change! Now think about this; Why the Hell would I do anything to Deliberately to Jeopardize My means of Earning a Living? But as yous can Clearly See; I cannot Deal with People on a Regular Basis in a Workplace Setting; even a Counselor I had been Talking to stated that "Working in a Factory would be Considered as Career Suicide." Think about this. Even in School Interacting with other Students was something I Really has a Hard Time Dealing with; except when I was Playing Football! During Football, I could Take My Aggressions Out On My Teammates and Or Equipment During Drills (and Opponents during Games)  I Guess this Goes back to when I was a Kid! It seems as if Other Kids Got their Jollies Out of Pissing Me Off! Exactly why? I Guess Children can be Very Cruel. If there are things I Royally Dislike in any Kind of Work Setting it's being Made to Look Bad! It seems as if all too often Certain People Enjoyed Making Me Look Incompotent! That's Among the Reasons why I would Desperately Want to Find a Driving Job where I have Nobody to Bother Me; Nobody to make Me Look Bad! All too often I have heard "Simply Go to Work, Do Your Job, and everything will be all right!" Well to answer that all I DID was "GO TO WORK, DO MY JOB & I WORKED NOTHING BUT HARD! And what ended up Happening? I ENDED UP GETTING FIRED! So Now that yous Know the Story or at Least a Majority of it yous Can Now See why I WILL NEVER AGAIN Work on a Production Floor! Simply Put it's Not For Me! I don't know how to Simplify this for yous any further! The fact that I have Obtained a Commercial Driver's License also adds to that! What Sense would it Make for Me to Obtain a Commercial Driver's License if I ain't going to USE the Damn Thing to Make My Living? Think about that! So now that I have Explained My Reasons for Never Again Working on a Production Floor; I am Hopeful that those of yous will Understand why I have Vowed to Avoid Working on a Production Floor at All Costs! I am also Hopeful that I will Never again be Badgered into Doing Something I Consider to be a Form of Career Suicide; because I would Rather Keep My Dignity and My Self-Respect! Until Next Time, this is Michigan's Resident Rocker saying What Good is a Career if Yous Can't Enjoy what yous do!

No comments:

Post a Comment