Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Michigan's Resident Rocker vs. Paul Brown, Jr. This Could Get Ugly...............

Well; here it is; It's been a spell since Michigan's Resident Rocker Last sat down in the Cockpit; to write out another Masterpiece Manifesto of what's on My Twisted, Tormented Mind. As usual I shall not disappoint yous with what I'm about to say; because as always I NEVER Run out6 of whatever Material I Post; because this Phenomenon known as Life just keeps rolling along. Now I know some of yous are going to say "Where's the stream of F-Bombs you Let Loose with in your Manifestos? Ah! I am getting to that! I'm just getting warmed up.Trust me; once I get going in this Manifesto; I don't Run out of Steam until I am finished! Speaking of being "Finished," well that brings me to 2 Piles of fucking shit I am TRULY "Finished" with that being My Own Mother and her fucking ALCOHOLIC Husband; 1 Paul Brown, Jr. Now I Know I will be asked to explain what the Latest in this fucking WAR against that fucking DRUNK means. Alright I shall tell yous the way Only I can. Now for those of yous who are Facebook friends of Mine have seen; On May 4, 2024; I will become a Married Man for the 3rd Time. I know I had written a Previous Manifesto stating that I would NEVER AGAIN Get Married; well, never in My Wildest fucking Imagination did I think I would ever Meet a Woman who would be almost everything I could ask for in a Woman; and a future Wife; that is Until June of 2022; that's when I ended up Meeting who will be the 3rd Mrs. Michigan's Resident Rocker; now I know somebody will ask me "Michigan's Resident Rocker; who would want to be the Wife of a foul minded, Gutter Mouthed Rocker, Like yourself?" Well the answer to that very Question is a beautiful 43 Year Old Cashier with Sandy Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes as well as 3 Tattoos on her Anatomy. Her Name is Jennifer, and as I said she's almost too good to be true! Yet she's very Real! Now I also know someone will ask me "What happened to Tracey? The Now Former Mrs. Michigan's Resident Rocker. She still Lives in Pork Huron, and I still get along with her. In fact if I wanted to get any Pussy from her; I'm certain I can. More than Likely without having to say a Word. The Main Problem was I wanted an Open Marriage; whereas Tracey felt she needed to be a fucking Ball & Chain and force a Monogamous Choke Collar around My Neck! In fact she still considers having sex with somebody other than your Insignificant Other as "Cheating!" Now I don't Like to use that word in that Context; because the term "Cheating On' your Insignificant Other Implies that the 1 who ain't engaging in Sexual Activity Outside of the Relationship; is somehow a "Victim!" Now just how fucking stupid does this shit sound? And keep in Mind, My Friends; I TRIED that Path; when I was with the Now Late Mother of My Kids, Melisa, My 1st Wife, Carrie, a Promiscuous SLUT, who also is a DRUG ADDICT and an ALCOHOLIC, Masquerading as a "Good, Wholesome "Christian" (Now have you heard a fucking More absurd description of a fucking WHORE? Oh believe me; was I ever Miserable when I was Yoked to that fucking SLUT! I thought once I freed Myself from that Piece of Trash; that I could be happy; will for a Good While, when I was with Tracey, that held true! Yet, after she went for the "Upgrade," I began to Question whether Humans Being are Meant to be Monogamous? I mean think about it; Humans Being are the ONLY One of God's Creatures who can have sex with Multiple Partners at a time! And No, threesomes don't just Occur in the Adult Film Industry; when Tracey Granted me a threesome with her and a Friend of hers (at the time) I Knew this was something I Liked; and Let's be honest, Monogamy can be very fucking Monotonous! Once I got a taste of that Action; I knew I wanted More of that! Yet, Tracey always feared being perceived as a "Lesbian." Now trust me, My Ex-Wife ain't No "Lesbian!" But even if she CHOSE TO be a Lesbian; who the fuck Cares? Nonetheless; fast forward to Today; and I have what I consider to be the Closest thing to the "Perfect Woman" that I could ask for! Jennifer and I have an Open Relationship and we will continue on this way even after we're Married! Jennifer is Bisexual and yous know what? I Love her all the more because of it! As I have mentioned in Previous Manifestos; I REALLY LIKE Bisexual Women; I make absolutely No Bones about that. Shit; Even if I was engaged to Nina Hartley or Jenna Jameson; I would be jut as happy! Yet, I have Jennifer and I won't consider trading her for anybody! Speaking of, Paul; is that why you're so fucking BITTER? Because NO Lot Lizards would allow you to touch them before you Greased their Palms with about $100.00 at a Time? Even the ones in Memphis, Tennessee who advertised their fucking Services over a CB Radio? Now whether you fucked ANY WOMAN Other than My Mother; I Personally don't give a flying fuck! I admit I have fucked at Least 20 Different Women while I was Married to My Last Wife; and she NEVER WAS any the Wiser! The ONLY Woman she KNOWS I fucked while I was Married to her was this Halfwit named Heather who was known by the Nickname "Smurf." Do I Regret it? Is there any Reason why I should? Yet; here was the fucking DRUNK, Paul; desperately Pursuing a Piece of Pussy from My Nephew's Mother; I wonder why? Did My Mother CUT YOU OFF after suspecting that you had Paid about $500.00 to a few different Lot Lizards? Even if you did place your dick inside of ANY of them; I don't give a fuck! Yet; once I got with Brittany (believe me getting involved with her was a COLOSSAL MISTAKE on My Part, at Least I Took ownership OF that! What's YOUR fucking EXCUSE, Paul? Now tell me something else, asshole; Who the fuck do you think YOU are? Lecturing Me over being a Father to MY 2 NOW GROWN Children? I often wonder; what if My Nephew's Mother fingered YOUR DRUNK ass as the Father of her Daughter, Brianna? How the fuck would you explain that Certified Letter from the fucking Prosecutor's Office? How would YOU Explain away to My Mother having your Wages Garnisheed by the Friend of the CUNT; had you been fingered as Brianna's Father? Tell me that you fucking HYPOCRITE! What if that DID Occur? How would YOU deal with the Threats of JAIL TIME? How would you deal with attempts to Erase YOU from the Child's Life? Glad you NEVER Had to deal with the fucking Government Run Organized Crime Syndicate known as the Friend of the CUNT! Yet since you NEVER HAD TO Deal with such a fucking CORRUPT Organization, then I suggest you SHUT THE FUCK UP! One thing I Noticed; is that you ALWAYS Play the fucking ROGER Card when you attempt to Demonize me. I Wonder why? Is "Uncle" Roger STILL that much of a fucking THREAT to your backed up Toilet of a fucking Marriage? That you have to Play that fucking Card when attempting to dehumanize me and or My Late Brother, Mike? Are you that fucking INSECURE that you have to keep bringing Up Roger's Name? Are you THAT AFRAID that My Mother will LEAVE your DRUNK ass and go back to ROGER? Come on you INSECURE Little Piss Ant? Even ROGER has Long since Moved on; do you think that even he, after he Buried his Late Wife of 32 Years, back in 2021 Wants to be back with My Mother? Has the BLOW you've been snorting made you more than PARANOID and IMPOTENT? Are you really that fucking PATHETIC to where you couldn't find a Piece of Pussy Outside of Our Family? Wow! I Guess you Really are that much of a Waste of a fucking Human Life! And to think I Once Looked Up to you! Exactly why; I'm still trying to figure that out! Unlike YOU; I DON'T NEED TO  Indulge in Controlled Substances in order to Cope with Life's Problems; Nor do I NEED to ABUSE DEFENSELESS ANIMALS to show that I'm a MAN; I Don't NEED TO, because I am 1000% MAN! With that said I Challenge you to a FIGHT; I'm talking a 1 on 1 Fist FIGHT! Now since you're such a fucking PUSSY; I already KNOW you won't bring your fucking COWARD ass out to Genesee County! Instead you have attempted to Lure Me out to Mu Mother's House so you can Pull your God Damn GUN on me, shoot me and attempt to make it Look Like a fucking Justifiable Homicide! Trust Me, Paul; when I am done Pulverizing your SCUZZY, Country Singer Look Alike face; it WILL BE a Bloody fucking Crime Scene! Speaking of Criminal Acts; you sure had More Nerve than a Mouth full of Toothaches; contacting Me after SLANDERING MY GOOD NAME for the Last 8 fucking Years by Calling me a "Dope Dealer," when you KNOW FULLY FUCKING-A-WELL that I ain't NEVER  had a fucking thing to do with Drugs in My fucking Life! So Let's take a short trip down Memory Lane, shall we? To June 3, 2016; why is it that I WAS NOT CUFFED, Placed in the back of an Eastpointe Police Department Squad Car, and Hauled into the Macomb County Lockup? Where are all of the fucking Court Dates? Where are all of the fucking Arrests? I'm waiting, asshole! In fact Now that you have that very Date, I CHALLENGE you to Contact the Eastpointe Police Department about me! Go ahead; you fucking PUSSY! I wonder why you won't take me up on that Challenge? Is it because you KNOW that you're LYING? Tell me something; when you FORCED My Mother to CHOOSE Between YOU and her 2 SONS? Did you threaten to throw her out of the House that she has Called "HOME" for the Last 54 fucking Years if she CHOSE her SONS Over your DRUNK ASS? Did you threaten to Withhold that "Security of Married Life" that Married Women so desperately Crave? And then when My Now Late Brother, Mike Passed away, you NEVER EVEN Allowed me to say My Final Goodbyes to him! What the fuck Kind of "Man" Puts his Old Lady in a Position to where she HAS TO CHOOSE between him and her Children? By the way, ROGER; where were YOU and My Mother when MY Daughter and MY Son were Losing their Mother? While they watched their Mother Lying on a Hospital Bed, Hooked up to a fucking Ventilator; slowly dying; where were YOU? Over at the fucking VFW Getting fucking DRUNK? Nonetheless out of the Goodness of her Heart, Jennifer Extended you and My Mother and Invitation to Our Wedding; because it's the RIGHT THING TO DO! You ain't got to show up! And furthermore you ain't got to be a Part of Our Lives, because we simply don't Give a fuck! What are you going to do? Call MY Employer over the Last 6 fucking Years and tell them to "Fire Me" because I Won't CENTER My Life around YOUR DRUNK ass & the "Family?" I'll have you know this I don't just HATE YOU; I fucking DESPISE YOU! All My Now Late Brother wanted up until the Day he died; was to Maintain a Relationship with My Mother; whereas I do or not; I don't give a flying fuck! Because in the end YOU are the one who has POISONED the dynamic of Our Family!But of course since all BULLIES, LIKE YOU ARE COWARDS; you can't do anything BUT Call Me Names (Dope Dealer, Michigan's Resident COCKSUCKER) Just to Let you know I AM NOT GAY! And if I CHOSE TO BE GAY, you ain't My type anyway; jackass! And by the way I have friends who CHOOSE TO BE GAY! So Just Let me know when you Plan on Bringing your COWARD ass out to Genesee County so I can Give you the ass beating your Father SHOULD HAVE Given you before you Morphed into the fucking PATHETIC DRUNK; you have become! Maybe someday, before it's too Late, Maybe My Mother will Realize what a fucking MISTAKE she made on September 26, 1987; she'll Get Rid of your DRUNK ass! But I ain't counting on it! Until then; Go fuck yourself! Until Next Time; this is Michigan's Resident Rocker saying Life's too short to be weighed down by Toxic Influences!

No comments:

Post a Comment