Saturday, July 30, 2022

And The Beat Goes On For Michigan's Resident Rocker............

Here it all is Once again; another Great Night as Michigan's Resident Rocker sits down in the Cockpit under the beautiful Flag of God's Country; which as all of yous Know is CANADA! How many times do I need to repeat that? Before yous Realize that everything I say is the God's TRUTH? Now; what could Possibly be on the Twisted, Tormented Mind of your Favorite Foul Minded, Gutter Mouthed Rocker from the Great Mitten? Well, what the fuck do yous expect from someone who Speaks with such brutal fucking Honesty? Well, nothing Less I tell yous! And as I have said many fucking Times before if yous get easily fucking Offended by My Use of 4 Letter fucking Words; then do yourselves a fucking favor and STOP READING THIS MANIFESTO from this Point on! Because as I have said many many times before yet it Bears Repeating; I was Born not to give a flying fuck; what any damn soul thinks of me! People are going to think whatever the fuck they want and as I said; it's My Prerogative not to give a fuck! Because, haters are going to hate; and Quite Frankly; they all can suck My dick! Now Many times; I have been asked about My Off Again, On Again Girlfriend, Crystal; well, who the fuck knows what goes on in that fucking Peanut Sized Brain of hers? I swear to fucking God, this dumb ass CUNT; should have run for Public Office; especially as a fucking REPUBLICAN; because she sure to fuck MAKES Promises, she simply DOESN'T fucking DELIVER on them! Allow me to give yous an example of what the fuck I am talking about; after ALL of the fucking Scrapes I bailed that bitch out of; yous would have thought I would have been able to fuck her at Least 100 Times or more; well does the Name BRITTANY mean anything to yous? I know some of yous will ask me "What does Crystal have to do with Brittany?" Here's the Answer: Although Crystal doesn't Use Narcotics (or at Least None that I have Caught her ass with) she, Like Brittany seems to think that it's MY RESPONSIBILITY to make sure that she has Emerald Green Money! Especially when it's Money that she feels that she Doesn't Have to Lift a fucking finger to EARN! Every fucking Weekend I would Drive to Lansing to see that Ungrateful bitch; first thing she would do is BUG ME for fucking Money! And I have to be Honest with yous I am fucking FED UP with that fucking shit! I am sick and tired of being Treated Like I'm a fucking Walking, Talking ATM! Now I am about to Draw a few Parallels between Crystal and Brittany; now tell me if some of these very fucking things sound all too familiar: Both of them ALWAYS were bugging me for Money; second BOTH are seeing Alleged "Exs" behind My fucking back! Now I can't necessarily PROVE that Crystal has been seeing her "Ex," a Piece of shit Named Anthony, behind my fucking back; however; the fucking Circumstantial Evidence Points in that very fucking Direction! Allow me to give yous an example of what the fuck I am referring to. 3 Weeks ago, that  bitch would tell me to "Come to Town, I have a Special Surprise  for you." Well, it was a fucking "Surprise," all right; Just Not the kind I , or any Normal Man would welcome! She claimed that she Got "Us" a Hotel Room for that Night; well I started thinking "Alright, somehow she will LIE about Inviting Me to Join her!" And Unfortunately I was Right, Once again; just Like Wile E. Coyote; is bound to have one of his Many Booby Traps to Catch the Roadrunner; to end up backfiring on him; once again I Catch Crystal in yet another one of her fucking LIES! And as fate would have it; I KNEW she wasn't spending the Night Alone in that fucking Hotel Room! Even though I cannot PROVE it beyond a Reasonable fucking Doubt! Now she contends that this LOSER, Anthony Lives in Neighboring  Wisconsin; why is it; that every fucking Time I travel to fucking Lansing to see that bitch; she acts as if she Can't be AWAY FROM Me Long enough after she gets what she fucking Wants? I wasn't Just SUPPORTING her; I was SUPPORTING her bad Habits that I DO NOT LIKE! In addition to Coughing Up Thousands of Dollars SUPPORTING her; I was having to buy her Cigarettes, Vapes; shit that I have ABSOLUTELY NO USE for; I figured that sooner or Later she would allow me to finger her pussy! She would suck my dick; and of course I would get to ultimately fuck her! Well, someone else has been obviously getting pussy from her the Problem is; it wasn't ME; her "Loving Boyfriend!" Now how many fucking "Mature" 47 Year Old "Women" threaten to Break off the fucking Relationship when they don't get their fucking way? Prior to Meeting Crystal; I thought the answer to that very Question was a Nice Round fucking Goose egg! I mean yous would figure once a "Woman" Reaches a Certain age that the shit of Manipulating a Man for Financial SUPPORT would fucking END! Now Unlike Brittany who is a DRUG ADDICT; and she is 20 Years Younger than Me this is to be expected; However; Little did I realize that apparently those who LIE, STEAL and CHEAT to get what they fucking want Knows NO age Limit! Now of course Crystal has told me that she now has Stage 4 Cancer of the ass; and that she has about a Year to Live. Now allow me to make this Perfectly Clear; I WOULD NOT wish this kind of fucking shit on My Worst fucking  ENEMY; that would be My Mother's ALCOHOLIC Husband, Paul; even though that shit couldn't happen to a nicer asshole! I wouldn't even wish that shit on DICTATOR, Donald Trump, even though I would Volunteer to throw the fucking Switch; once the fucking INJUSTICE Department gets their fucking Heads out of their Collective asses; and sends that VILE, EVIL CRIMINAL COCKSUCKER to the fucking Electric Chair! Now as I have said before; God Willing, I am still around when My Mother's ALCOHOLIC, LOSER Husband Drops Dead; as I said before; I will whip My dick out at the fucking Funeral Home; and in front of my Family, I will Piss all over his fucking Dead ass Carcass! Now; in case yous are fucking Curious; I shall Introduce a New Twist to this fucking Plot; because I am about to get the Last fucking Laugh; how so? Yous May ask; aha! Here it comes; Recently, I met someone; who is Clearly More Worthy of being My Girlfriend; than Crystal could ever Dream of being! Now allow me to give yous a Description of This Nice Young Woman; her Name is Jennifer; she's 42 Years Old, Widowed and she Lives In Mount Morris; what a fucking Coincidence! Now of course, Crystal is Unaware of Jen; and of course I figure since Crystal is functionally Illiterate; that I could easily carry on this Developing Relationship behind Crystal's back if I want to; however; since Crystal ain't MATURE Enough for a fucking ADULT Relationship; yous would figure I should simply cut My fucking Losses! Even My Friends on the Free Beer & Hot Wings Show; had advised Me to "Get Rid of her!" Now of course, I can't be MEAN, MANIPULATIVE and CRUEL; Like Crystal; yet there comes a time when a Man has to Realize; that a Toxic Relationship simply ain't worth Saving anymore! Now I KNOW I PROMISED Crystal that I would "Be There Until the Bitter End," whenever that Comes. Because where I come from; when yous Make a PROMISE; Yous do your very best to KEEP IT! Maybe Jen is the Woman I have been Looking for; So far so Good! At Least I have absolute Confidence that Jen doesn't Measure "Love" by How Much Money a Man coughs up on her! Now I also admit I have never been Involved with somebody who has been afflicted by a Terminal Illness; and I admit I Really don't Know how to handle it! But after Nearly a fucking Year; of SUPPORTING Crystal; I am beginning to Realize that Crystal is NO DIFFERENT from Brittany! In all honesty I was Hoping I would NEVER have to Live through that Nightmare ever again! Yet here we are once again! There ain't very many things more fucking frustrating  than when you Love somebody; and that Person DOES NOT Appreciate a DAMN THING yous do for him/her! By the same token it's a Helpless fucking feeling when someone you Love; is fighting for his/her Life and there ain't a damn thing yous Can do for Him/her! Yet I guess, I have to Pick Up the Pieces on go on! But in the end Crystal is going to be the One who LOSES OUT; because she CHOSE to Throw away the Absolute BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN to her! And for what? Her Family's "Approval?" I was BORN to Not Need the fucking "Approval" of a Damn Soul! That's what Makes me Unique; because I Live My Life on MY OWN FUCKING TERMS! So it Looks as if I have to Close the Book on the Chapter of Crystal in the Book of My Life which is still Unfolding! Yet as Crystal's Life slowly slips away from her; and as she heads into this very Phenomenon called the Afterlife; I can't help but wonder if she will meet My Now Deceased Brother, Mike; or if she will wind up in the Eternal Fire Pit known as Hell (assuming there is such a Joint)! Well; things do happen the way they do for a Reason! Until Next Time this is Michigan's Resident Rocker saying there's always a Gem in a Sea of Radioactive Women!

No comments:

Post a Comment